Disney has updated the Disney Dining Plan for 2012! The great news is that they have added more restaurants giving you even more options.
Here are the additions to the 2012 Disney Dining Plan:
New Table Service Dining Locations Include:
- Bongos Cuban Cafe at Downtown Disney
- House of Blue at Downtown Disney
- Paradiso 37 at Downtown Disney
- Portobello at Downtown Disney
- Rainforest Cafe at Downtown Disney and Disney’s Animal Kingdom Park
- T-Rex at Downtown Disney
- Fulton’s Crab House at Downtown Disney-requires 2 table service dining credits
- Bistro de Paris at Epcot-World Showcase at France-requires 2 table service dining credits
- Wolfgang Puck Cafe: The Dining Room at Downtown Disney-requires 2 table service dining credits
New Quick-Service Dining Locations Include:
- Landscapes Cafe at the new Art of Animation Resort
- The Paddock Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort
- Katsura Grill at Epcot-World Showcase at Japan
- Bongo’s Cuban Sandwich Window at Downtown Disney
- Marketplace Snacks at Downtown Disney
The Disney Dining Plan saves 30% over the cost of paying for your meals out of pocket. Now, you can enjoy even more dining experiences.
Contact us today to book your Disney adventure! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800)796-6240.